Thursday, July 26, 2007

It Wasn't A Mistake: Scary Spice Discusses Details About Her Pregnancy


Scary Spice a.k.a Mel B. discusses private details about her pregnancy in an interview with Essence Magazine. According to her the pregnancy was planned. "It happened quicker than we expected but it was perfect timing ... This was a completely planned pregnancy. This wasn't some random 'Oops, I fell over and I'm pregnant.' I don't live my life like that. I'm a responsible parent and have been a responsible single parent since I got divorced. This is the one thing that really annoys me. If I wanted to have a baby I would have had a baby a long time ago. I wouldn't have waited eight years to have another one." So, why is Eddie acting like one those dudes you see on the Maury show?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daaamn she look SCARY!! lmaooo no wonder he not claiming her ass i wouldn't neither walking around looking like that! lol