Friday, July 27, 2007

Coming To A Store Near You: Roberto Cavalli Designs Fall Line For H&M

I'm so happy that Italian designer Roberto Cavalli is designing a "cheaper" line of clothing for H&M. So, all y'all wannabe fashionistas who are addicted to H&M can finally say that y'all rock Cavalli. Set to hit H&M stores November 8th of this year he will create 25 pieces for women and 20 pieces for men; primarily evening wear. Cavalli is also adding lingerie and accessories to the line. So, fellas you guys can now say, "I'm in Cavalli jeans, got on Cavalli boxers" instead of singing along with Lil' Wayne. Cavalli's reason for teaming up with H&M, "I have dedicated this collection to young people, who will be able to wear a Cavalli piece of clothing for the New Year." In other words, what he meant to say was, "I have dedicated this collection for young people who otherwise could not afford to wear a Cavalli piece of clothing had I not teamed up with H&M." LMFAO!

No comments: