Friday, July 27, 2007

You Got A Long Way To Go: Update on Singer Cassie

For months, I've been saying to myself, "I wonder what happened to Cassie?". The model turned singer quickly disappeared after dropping two singles. I would too if my album flopped. Well, according to her MySpace page she's currently filming the sequel Step It Up 2 and her song will be featured on the soundtrack. Who was stupid enough to actually pay to see the first one? I guess since her singing career fell off she has decided to get into the film industry. Shorty just needs to stick to modeling, where you don't have to read lines or sing. I wonder if Diddy dropped her from Bad Boy because her page clearly states "Indie" under the record label section. Well, y'all already know how Diddy is, so he probably did drop her a$$ from his label. Diddy probably got tired of her embarrassing him in public.

No comments: