Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Do I Smell A Hater? Nah, It's Da Truth!": Calvin Klein (Not The Designer) Put's Jay-Z On BLAST!

Aight y'all Calvin Klein a former Brooklyn drug dealer who used to chill with Jay-Z back in the day appeared on DJ Kay Slay's show putting Jay on BLAST, saying that he's the one responsible for launching Jay-Z's career and that yes like the song Ether says, Jay-Z is indeed a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, and a Stan! Here's bits and pieces of his interview below. I didn't put everything he said because I know y'all ain't going to read it. LOL


“In the 80’s, Jay wasn’t trying to be a drug dealer he was tryna be a rapper but in order for him to transcend himself into this hell of a dude, he had to take characters from the 80’s like myself , said Klein. “ I give him 10% of his life that he talked about; I gotta give him something, [laughs]. He is from Brooklyn, he lived in Marcy Projects, his name is Sean Carter, he got that right.”
"To me Jay‘s a white boy on the inside , no offense to any white boys but to me he’s white boy on the inside and I’m waiting for time to tell what he’s gonna do with the outside of himself ,” He continued. “ I’m surprised he should have done himself a favor and pout me on his team . How you gon let Akon pull me in , official Konvict. Akon provided the chance and an opportunity for guys like myself , Jay could have done that out the gate but he didn’t.”
“People on the streets say Jay gave me a million dollars , Jay did that , there is no truth to that. Ty Ty’s been by Jay-Z’s side for so many years and I don’t believe he even got a million dollars and they started in 96 . Ty Ty just moved his moms out the project in 2005.There is no animosity cause I’m not broke ."
“Coming home and seeing what I see now , if you look at Dame Dash’s team and you look at Jay , Jay was a rapper/ partner but Dame was the one making all the deals happen, if you just take away Dame and just have Jay-Z as an artist, Jay would probably be close to a million. Look at Dipset , their artists have a lot while those on Jay’s side don’t have close to anything . Look at Bleek versus to what Santana has , Look at Ty Ty versus what Cam’ron has.I m not saying don’t like Jay the artist, I’m just questioning the person."
“Why are most of the artists at Def Jam on the shelf? Why is it about Jay-Z and his music?. Bring Bleek out. Let Bleek hold his own you don’t have to say Bleek don’t have to another drop album, I got him for life’. He can hold his own , he’s a man , let him come out with an album and get his ones and units up . Don’t give him nothing.”


Note: Ouchhhh, now that's DEEP. I already knew this was going to happen my homegirl put me on 2 months ago since she has sources linked to Jay. I always knew there was something fishy about Jay-Z, seriously give Jaz-O the credit he deserves. (smh) Let me find out Jay-Z is just as grimey like what's his name Puffy, P-Diddy whateva he calls himself nowadays.

No comments: