Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wifey and Stylist...

Alexis Phifer is Kanye West' stylist turned fiancee. I don't know about yall, but this is news to me. Kanye has an interview in Harpers Bazaar (the illest fashion magazine) talking about she kept him fresh. Well, I would hope so since he has decided to marry her. But, I must say Kanye has TASTE because she is really pretty. If being a stylist can get you a man like Kanye then I should have been styling instead of persuing a career in Journalism. (smh)

Note:"It Ain't Hate, It's Da Truth"- Kina, you dumb late boo. I don't know what you seeing because shorty been looking horrid lately. LMFAO!

Source Harpers Bazaar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of this article because I definitely am a fan of Kanye West, especially his style. Its so unique and he dresses unlike any other rapper. He basically breaks the stereotypical image of a rapper and that's why I love it so much. He was one of the original African American males to go for the "preppy" look, but now we see he had some help with that wardrobe (his fiance). I guess good style and fashion helps to win a millionaire's heart....who knew lol