Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why Y'all Going On Tour Together? J Lo & Hubby Announce Tour Plans

J Lo and Marc Anthony are going on tour together. I know some of y'all are wondering why. Well, Marc told Billboard Magazine, "Jennifer has never toured. I've tour all my life. This is where I can step in and say, "Oh, my God, this could be fun; and introduce her to that world." Do you hear this dude, talking like he's the "star" of their relationship. Marc the reason why your wifey has never been on tour is because her performances are lacking. So, I guess they're trying to be the next Sonny and Cher, my fault the next Bobby and Whitney.

Ugh, that reminds me. I saw the preview for their upcoming film "El Cantante" this morning, which is set to hit theaters in August. Hasn't J Lo learned anything from Gigli? STOP DOING MOVIES WITH YOUR MAN! It's BAD enough that we see y'all in every damn magazine, but dang do we have to see y'all in an hour and forty-six minutes length film together?

Source Hollyscoop.com


No comments: