Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here Comes The Bride: Usher & Tameka Are Getting Married

Well, I hate to announce the bad news, but Usher and soon to be baby mama Tameka Foster are getting married this weekend at L.A Reids crib in the Hamptons.
Guests include Jay-Z and his shorty and Janet Jackson to name a few. Now, if you're wondering why I didn't mention his mother I didn't do it on purpose. I wonder if Chilli's among the guest list? Sources say that Tameka requested that she and Simone Smalls, Ushers personal assistant for six years not be invited. Usher needs to seriously reconsider spending his life with this woman especially if she doesn't want your mother at the wedding. I mean grow up Tameka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes 2 both of them....an may they both have a marriage filled w/luv.